Well, it’s that time of the year! Every year at Nayyars December is a busy month for many reasons. One of which is that it is our countdown to Christmas.
Early on the Nayyars Social Committee start organising a calendar of festive activities that will keep us entertained while we finish the year off with a bang! We work hard all year, often dealing with difficult cases, sympathising with our clients and giving them the best service possible. We are by now looking forward to a well-earned Christmas break but not without fun and frolics (our Offices are closed between Christmas and New Year to allow us to recharge our batteries!).
Just some of the activities we have planned for festive month are:
- Lunch Party. The Managers will be providing a variety of dishes for all staff to enjoy (Sissy’s Greek Moussaka, Carolyn’s pies, Harriet’s Curry and Melissa’s Jerk Chicken….my mouth is watering already!);
- Guess the Baby Competition – all staff bring in photographs of themselves when they were babies and we split up in teams and try and guess who they are (we were a cute bunch!);
- Mafia Xmas addition;
- Balloon game (we embarrass ourselves by waddling up and down the office in an attempt to reach the finish line);
- Bingo (Amir as Santa, our Bingo Master returns for another year with his glamourous little Helper);
- National Christmas jumper day! Everyone to wear their jumper into work (or for those who don’t have one anything festive will do!);
- Works Christmas party which this year will be held at Fazenda in Spinningfields (a night of guaranteed madness!);
- Pass the Parcel (you unwrap a layer while answering the phone!….in line with our “work hard play hard” policy);
- Christmas charades (yes we are very competitive!);
- Roll the dice (roll a 6 and collect a prize donated by the Nayyars Team)
- Secret Santa (the presents are traditionally opened at our Christmas Party).
You can keep up and see our photos which will be posted on social media throughout the month.
This is why we love working at Nayyars – we work hard and we definitely play hard.
New Claims Team Leader
Please enter your details, and we'll call you back!