She won’t let me see my Kids


If you are being stopped from seeing your children then you need to do something about it. If you have approached your ex and she has refused then it may be time to consult a solicitor.

As a mother it frustrates me to no end when women stop their partners seeing their children when a relationship breaks down. I know how painful it is for fathers who are being denied this right. Sadly though, most fathers, if they cannot reach an agreement with the mother, will have to resort to court proceedings to see their children.

We have a proven track record in getting results in these cases. We have acted for a number of fathers who have been unreasonably refused access and only by taking the case to court have they been able to secure a contact order.

I know this may be the last thing you want as a father, to have to be dragged through the courts, but unfortunately this may be the only way. We would always recommend that you start child contact proceedings as quickly as possible when you are sure that contact will not be granted amicably. Do try and exhaust all avenues first but if you are at the end of the road with your own efforts then come and see us.

Our Family Law solicitors have years of experience in dealing with these cases. We adopt a no-nonsense approach to child care proceedings. Our aim is simple – it is to get you to be able to see your child as quickly as possible. We will handle the case in a sensitive manner and are fully aware of the emotions involved when it comes to handling children matters.

If you want a fixed fee initial appointment to explore your options then give us a call on 0161 491 8520.

Ayesha Nayyar

Principal Solicitor

Please enter your details, and we'll call you back!

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Your Number (required)

Area of Practice